This programme covers the Regain Control and Reconnect With Yourself programmes with a longer timeframe and more support. Over 6 to 8 months, you are guided and challenged. It gives you the time to work on yourself, integrate what you learn and make lasting changes.
I know you:
- Have constantly lots of things on your mind
- Feel overwhelmed
- Are pulled by life instead of leading your life
- Get regularly emotional
- Worry about things going wrong
- Experience fears preventing you to move forward
- Want to switch off and relax but don’t know how
- Juggle with the different areas of your life
- Have lost touch with who you really are
- Lost your enthusiasm
- Put yourself after those around you and neglect your own needs
- Have difficulties to say «no»
- Hit the wall and something must change
- Want things to be different
Midlife is a period of transition to express yourself fully and to be YOU. This programme gives you the opportunity to take some distance with your daily life and work on yourself.
By the end of this programme, you:
- Improve focus, concentration and clarity of thinking,
- Reduce your stress level,
- Enjoy the present moment,
- Handle your moods and emotions,
- Relate to events in a more skillful way,
- Experience greater energy,
- Are more positive,
- Allow yourself to invest in you,
- Step back from your day to day life,
- Understand what matters to you,
- Reconnect to your dreams,
- Acknowledge your needs,
- Take better care of yourself,
- Make changes to support you,
- Take actions.
This programme includes:
✓12 Sessions of 75 minutes over 7-8 months
✓Face to face in London or Virtual sessions
✓Course materials (sent by email after each of the first four sessions)
✓Email support during the duration of the programme
✓2 check in phone calls or online sessions of 20 minutes
✓Investment: £ 1,800
✓Monthly payment plan available
I was going through what I felt was a tricky time in my life where I’d lost sight of what was important & how to live my life happy. Life has become all about work, no head space, limited quality time with my family & a constant feeling of being overwhelmed.
I found Nathalie via a google search & there was something about her page & her spiel that spoke to me.
The first thing that struck me was Nathalie’s smile, warmth & non judgemental stance. She listened & listened some more. There was no hard sell or that her time was limited, just a very clear explanation about her programmes, her recommendations & what it would look like.
My three objectives were
- To have a quiet mind
- To get a work/life balance
- To have confidence again in my career & to take charge of where I was going.
The mindfulness was absolutely amazing! It helped to calm my mind, to re-prioritise & to be patient with myself & with situations.
Most of all it helped me to stay in the present & to have no expectations of any given situation.
Learning to breathe to bring calm & to build it in to a typical day worked brilliantly & gave me a place to go amongst the busyness of work.
Being calmer, led to more calm around me.
It has given me structured time to reflect & take responsibility for my thinking & how I deal with situations.
Each session brought me a step closer to feeling safer & understanding myself & my situation.
It improved my confidence, my understanding of myself & helped me to reconnect with positivity.
I knew that the coaching had had an impact when I asked my husband if he thought that I had changed since having the coaching & his response was ‘it’s as if you have a completely different job.’
Nothing has changed except my mindset.
I look forward to my sessions with Nathalie. I can’t recommend coaching enough. Her kindness, calm nature, ability to really listen & the fact that she really cares and has transformed my life. I’d strongly recommend Nathalie.
Thank you Nathalie.
Ready to lead your life with joy?
This programme is the perfect choice if you want to feel in control of your life, gain clarity and focus. Changes don’t happen overnight. This work takes place over 7-8 months and therefore, will allow time for the learning process to become reality.
This is for you if you:
- are open-minded and curious.
- are motivated to go inward.
- are ready to question yourself.
- are motivated to make changes.
- are willing to apply and play with some techniques and exercises.
- want to take the lead of your life with joy.
- are excited to begin.
- believe that changes take place from within and has an impact on your outer life.
This is not for you if you:
- are looking for a quick fix given by the facilitator.
- think that you can’t change.
- are not willing to self introspection.
- have no time to apply and play with some techniques and exercises.
- are waiting and hoping that changes come from your outer world.
- don’t want to take responsibility of your life.
- don’t want to be challenged.