- Are you juggling with the different areas of your life?
- Is your life revolving mainly around work?
- Have you lost touch with who you really are?
- Are you not being able to prioritise?
- Have you lost your enthusiasm?
- Are you putting yourself after those around you and neglecting your own needs?
- Do you have difficulties to say «no»?
- No time to take care of yourself?
- Are you hitting the wall and something must change?
- Do you know that things can be different?
Through this programme, you give yourself permission to stop, take some distance with your daily life, reflect, explore who you are and what is important for you. It enables you to connect with your inner strength and power, and take responsibility for your life.
You take some heights with your daily life and see the bigger picture. Midlife is a period of transition to express yourself fully and be YOU.
It is TIME to:
- Allow yourself to invest in you,
- Step back from your day to day life,
- Acknowledge your needs,
- Take better care of yourself,
- Make changes to support you,
- Take actions,
- Understand what matters to you,
- Reconnect with your dreams.
This programme includes:
✓6 Sessions of 75 minutes over 3-4 months
✓Face to face sessions in London or Virtual sessions
✓Email support during the duration of the programme
✓Investment: £ 900
Did you achieve the goals you were looking for from the coaching engagement?
Yes, I believe so. Think they slightly evolved as we went along, but it became clear that there was one key goal that needed to be achieved in order to allow the others to follow
What did the coaching sessions enable you to do or to be?
Really unselfishly focus on me & what is important to me. Think clearly about the choices I’ve made in the past & how it’s led me to where I am now. Appreciate & celebrate the successes I’ve had in life – both from a personal & work point of view
Help me to regain some self-belief in my own strengths & capabilities.
Be comfortable with what I have achieved – in life & work – and not to compare myself to others.
What particular gifts or strengths did Nathalie bring to the coaching sessions?
Great listening skills & asking probing questions that made me think – in a nice way of course! Freedom to let me ramble on & speak, and for me to take the time to compose myself if I needed to. Compassion & empathy when appropriate as well. She never tried to force her thoughts, beliefs, ideas on me, but I knew she was always there to guide me. Flexibility to have sessions where & when they most suited me.
What would you have changed to make the coaching engagement even more effective for you? Not to have had a massive nose bleed the first time we met!
Would you recommend Nathalie?
Absolutely. I believe she has set me on the path that is right for me & I am excited for what the future may hold and the next chapter in my life.
Ready to lead your life with joy?
This programme is the perfect choice if you want to step back from your life, invest in yourself, develop an awareness of where you are, who you are, what you want and what is important to you.
This is for you if you:
- are open-minded and curious
- are motivated to go inward
- are ready to question yourself
- are motivated to make changes
- are excited to begin this programme
- are willing to apply and play with some techniques and exercises.
- believe that changes in your life come first from you
This is not for you if you:
- are looking for answers given by the facilitator.
- are not willing to self-introspection.
- have no time to apply and play with some techniques and exercises.
- are waiting and hoping that changes come from your outer world.
- don’t want to take responsibility for your life.
- don’t want to be challenged.