You are a busy professional in your midlife juggling the different areas of your life and feeling overwhelmed. You feel drained, stuck and have lost touch with who you really are. Your comfort zone has become strangely uncomfortable. You want your life to be different and make changes but you have no idea where or how to start.
I was where you are and I understand what you are going through.
I am Nathalie Roth. I believe you can lead your life instead of being led by it and feel joyful and fulfilled.
Combining coaching, mindfulness and sometimes reiki, I help you to pause and reconnect with yourself. While working with me, you discover and understand who you are and your priorities. You develop a new way of thinking and shift your attitude/way of being. Essentially, I guide you from a place of turmoil to a place of control, focus and clarity.
Let me tell you a bit more about myself:
For 20 years, I worked within large corporate companies and my job was very important to me. Then, I didn’t like what I was doing anymore. I felt lost, bored and living with no purpose. I regularly had aches and pains and was tired. My body was expressing what I was feeling inside!
I came to the point where it became an absolute necessity to do something. I had the feeling that I was on a path which was not resonating with me anymore. I followed the crowd and did what I was told to do, and how to be… I went to school, studied, got my diplomas, started my first job and then climbed the corporate ladder. My work was really important to me and certainly a way to develop my self confidence.
When I was nearly 40 years old, I decided to take a sabbatical to get out of my routine and my comfort zone. For the first time ever, I allowed myself to take a break and get some real time off.
I followed my heart by spending some time with my grandparents, who were still alive. I walked part of the St James Way, from Portugal to Spain, to bring myself back to the essentials and then spent time studying at an art school in London, which gave me the opportunity to play with my creative side.
This long pause allowed me to reassess my life and reconnect with myself. I felt compelled to find tools and learn techniques to help myself.
I developed a deeper understanding of who I am, what I was yearning for. I learned to take better care of myself, take responsibility for my life and live true to who I am with more energy, motivation and joy. I took the plunge by changing my career, learning new skills, becoming my own boss and crossing the Channel.
As I fully understand the daily pressure of the corporate world to meet deadlines and reach targets to the point of neglecting your own needs and compromising your own health and work-life balance, today I help my clients reconnect with their inner resources to create a beautiful, meaningful and productive life.
Outside of work I love learning and reading but I’m also happy on a dance floor moving at the rhythm of latin music. I also like playing with clay and create shapes and figures.
Midlife is the time to shine! It’s the time for opportunities, new possibilities and adventures!
- Certified Associate Coach at the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching trained with Animas Center for Coaching, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certifications in Relationships Coaching, Health and Wellness Coaching, Somatic Coaching and Group Coaching
- Diploma as a Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor
- Diploma in Reiki and Reflexology
- Diploma in Diet & Nutrition for complementary therapists
- Awareness: I am interested in working with people who are curious about themselves, and want to live fully awake.
- Joy: The work I do with my clients is to guide them to come back to that state of joy, in the here and now.
- Respect: I treat everyone with respect. It comes also with being honest, open and allowing my clients to be who they are with no judgment.
- Empower: It’s the essence of my work: helping, guiding, facilitating, contributing and making a difference.
- Curiosity: I like learning new techniques and integrate them in my work with my clients. My clients are also curious, open-minded and ready to discover other possibilities.